You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

More pics #117

[attachment=4156][attachment=4156[attachment=4156]]we have owned this coach almost 4 weeks . In that time we drove 2200 miles from Texas ,replaced water pump ,installed all new 2" wooden blinds , carpet in living room bedroom and stairwell, new privacy curtain up front and all new fixtures in bathroom all gold is gone and now brushed aluminum . Getting quote on new paint on exterior Monday. I am keeping original colors. That is all for now lol..oh and we have been camping ten of those 26 days since purchase haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740 

You have certainly made a lot of progress in a short time.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Nice interior! I like the chairs at the dinette.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

I just installed new light in dinette!

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740 

Very nice. Good bones to work with.

Did you brush the existing brass fixtures or replace with new? I am curious because we have been on a two year mission to replace the gold toned fixtures. I am down to a couple including the high zoot shower frame, and I am exploring my options.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Replaced all with new . Shower door is next job . I think I will buy a door and cut it down to size and either use my glass or get a piece of tempered glass.

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740 

[I replaced the sharp micro conv oven just cause I got a smoking deal on eBay .came out real nice (old one was pretty beat and knob broken )

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740