You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. It's been a good year.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Thanks Chappell and a Merry Christmas to you, Mary and all our Newell friends. It has been a good year.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Same here, Merry Christmas to all of my guru friends!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Merry Christmas to one and all. Here's to a great 2017!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Dittos Bill.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! I pray everyone has a safe travels, and wonderful time with family, and friends. We are heading out in the morning from Destin, FL heading to FL Everglades, returning end of first week in January.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

We have had a wonderful Christmas this year. We had the opportunity to visit with Rhonda's Dad, and my Mom, and now we are home with both college boys. It's nice to have the Florida weather after spending some time in Morgantown WV last week. Brrrrrrrrrr.

We count our blessings.

I want to tell you of a family story that happened a couple of days ago. My sister and her husband have two adopted foster daughters. She is a great mom to them and has provided a stable and loving home environment that they would not have had. This summer she was presented with a challenge to take a third girl from the social services people. In a nutshell, no one wants an 8 year old, they all want babies. Anyway, she signed up to take a third child, Cassie.

Of course Cassie was there for our family dinner and present exchange. To see the pure joy on that child's face during the evening, and knowing there was plenty of love in her future provided a real life example of what the Christmas spirit is.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thank you for sharing that story, Richard...It is good to hear about everyday heroes who make this world a better place! God Bless...Merry Christmas.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Richard - I love to hear stories like that. Three years ago my wife and I were training to become foster parents. She developed some health issues which unfortunately derailed our plans. Foster care/adoption are important issues to us. Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas and God bless to all!

David

David and MaryLynn Kammeraad
1996 Newell #427
2014 Buick Lacrosse

Merry Christmas everyone

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589