You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

ISO of very qualified Newell Repair in the S.E.

Hello all!  

I am looking for a shop closer to my home in TN or at least the SE part of the country for servicing my coach and not having to head west.  I know there is a list on their site of suggested service centers but have found at least the ones in my state did not have that much knowledgeof them.  Really looking for a full service shop that knows these coaches!

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Would greatly be appreciated!

2009 -  #1276

Jeff Rowe
East Tennessee Luxury Coach
http://www.easttennesseeluxurycoach.com/index.html

Tops with the Prevost Community Forum members

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

(01-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Trainer Wrote:  Jeff Rowe

Thank you!  I will definitely check into them.

2009 -  #1276

(01-26-2017, 05:02 PM)Rexcat72 Wrote:  
(01-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Trainer Wrote:  Jeff Rowe

Thank you!  I will definitely check into them.

Hi Rexcat
What part of TN are you in? I am Knoxville area and have a couple of places depending on what you want done. Have a great day!

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Hello!

We are in Nashville. Nothing really specific at this moment but would like to find a place in general for all service closer to home that is knowledgeable regarding Newell. I'd rather not have to drive to Oklahoma if possible but I haven't talked to anyone closer that I feel I could trust. Thanks for responding and you have a great evening!

2009 -  #1276

(01-26-2017, 09:45 PM)Rexcat72 Wrote:  Hello!

We are in Nashville.  Nothing really specific at this moment but would like to find a place in general for all service closer to home that is knowledgeable regarding Newell.  I'd rather not have to drive to Oklahoma if possible but I haven't talked to anyone closer that I feel I could trust.  Thanks for responding and you have a great evening!

The Prevost shop north of Nashville is great for all running gear and bus parts. They do all of the fleet of entertainers coaches in the area. I lost the air on my coach and they got me going and I was very please with the shop and work they did. One of the best shop I have been to and they are well verse on the high end coaches. If I was closer to them I would have them do all my pm work and anything with the bus components. I am actually in Nashville at this time but not in my coach. Be happy to talk to you at any time. I have had 3 Newells and think they are the best bus on the road.

I never really thought of Prevost but that's great information! Are you meaning their large location near Goodlettsville? (I've been in Nashville for a few years but not originally from here).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the information. This is our first Newell and we absolutely love it. It's in a class of it's own I believe.

2009 -  #1276

(01-26-2017, 11:09 PM)Rexcat72 Wrote:  I never really thought of Prevost but that's great information!  Are you meaning their large location near Goodlettsville?  (I've been in Nashville for a few years but not originally from here).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the information.  This is our first Newell and we absolutely love it.  It's in a class of it's own I believe.

Yes