You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Warning light bulb

My "shore line" warning light on my dashboard was burnt out. It is not a bulb I have seen before. It twists into a mounting block. It has a marking of "IDI 4133". Any one dealt with this type of bulb before & have a source?

Thanks...........................

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Got to looking closer & the bulb part pulled out of the black part that twists into the holder. Still not sure where to get the bulb. The back part is just the holder, so the IDI 4133 marking is not for the bulb.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Try aircraftspruce.com

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

You can get those at auto zone but I really like the idea of LEDs. I think about half of mine were either burned out or have since had to be replaced. ...and... I hate that mounting arrangement. It takes forever to get those little suckers back in!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Looks like a bulb I had in an old Mercedes. Yeah try an auto parts.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Thanks to all! I'll try an auto parts and let every one know if they have them. Obviously Bill you have replaced some because they are very difficult to get back in with my fat fingers.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

In followup. I found the bulbs at an auto parts and WalMart also has them. They are a #74 automotive bulb which says it is 14 volts

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Finished checking all the warning lights. I had three burnt out. When putting them back in I had trouble twisting the holder to lock them in. I have a very small Crescent wrench that I could adjust to fit the square back of the light holder and easily twist it into place.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

The lamp is a T 1-3/4 Wedge base 14V and has a lamp life of 15,000 hrs. try superbrightleds as they have many replacements for incandesents.

Gordon

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Gordon,
Thanks for the info. I tried to look at your coach when it was for sale just could never hookup with the seller. Very nice coach.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531