You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Black Hills Newell Gurus Rally Information Page

Looking over the list you have Larry and Hedy Brachfeld, also James and Carol Brooks listed twice.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

fixed

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Not another one of me, Please !

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

All of you have done an outstanding job of putting this Rally together and we "Thank You" for making this possible. This will be more fun than any organized big $$ Rally as I can sense the "Good Vibes" on route to Spearfish. We are leaving Texas (Buckhorn) Tues and plan to arrive Friday night. We are excited and hope for good weather.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

darlene and i will be there on friday afternoon. so when any of you get there, come on over and visit.

tom

I am in Gillette, WY, for the FMCA rally and will move over to Spearfish Friday or Saturday. Jan will not be with me because she flew back to Phoenix to attend a family wedding. Will pick her up again in July in Oregon, then to California for the rest of the summer. I will need to know what I can provide from the store for the potlucks. After Spearfish, I plan to return to Gillette for a few days to see what the Escapees rally is all about. I am looking forward to meeting all of he Gurus.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

hello all,

for those of you at the rally, we are going to be hosting a welcome reception at our coach tomorrow (sat) afternoon and evening. casual. if you want to bring something to snack on to add to the eats, please bring something simple. we are just going to hang out and visit. thanks to all those that we visited with today already.

we are the white coach in spot 98. for those of you that ordered mugs, hats or shirts, come on down and pick them up. they turned out quite nice.

sunday early evening we will have our first group potluck at the pool ramada area. please bring something....

we will have michael day do his history of newell coach presentation there.

a schedule of what we are doing by day and time will be posted on the door of our coach on saturday sometime. we will also have it as a handout.

we will have our casual workshops starting monday morning and there will be more on tue and wed mornings.

monday and tuesday evenings we will be doing open houses of our coaches (if you want to anyway). we will have a signup sheet on sat/sun for those interested in having their coaches open. we will do half one nite and the other half the next nite. that way everyone can see the other coaches.

wed nite we have the ramada reserved as well if we decide to do another big potluck. we expect many of you will do informal potlucks.

friday nite we will have a farewell potluck at the same place.

thanks to all of you for coming.

tom and darlene

We had an incredible evening last night. We had a potluck with I believe everyone there. well over 50 people. the food was great, the visiting fantastic, oh yea, and the food was great.

Michael Day did his "History of Newell" presentation that we all enjoyed. He is quite the historian.

Bill Appel and his family showed up after a long haul from japan to denver to here and surprised everyone by giving away engraved coffee mugs commemorating the rally. thanks bill. if you didnt get your mug, come get it at our coach. we have plenty of them left.

this morning we have 2 technical "discussions" by richard entrekin. at 9am one on air conditioning principles. the next at 10 on air suspensions. we will meet at the pool area where the potluck was at. if the event center is avail we will move over there. but show up at the pool.

tonite and tomorrow nite is the coach open houses. we will have handouts avail at my coach later this afternoon for which coaches that are open tonite (if we can get clarke to print them for us....)that starts at 6pm.

Tuesday morning at 9 will be John C. doing his "everything newell" and basic electricity discussion at the event center. start at the pool area.

Wednesday morning at 9 will be the aquahot "discussion" led by rudy and roger. it will be at forest and cindys coach. spot 92

thursday morning at 10 will be a "discussion" on silverleaf. led by chester. this will be at either the pool gazebo

the next group potluck will be wed nite and the final one friday nite. both at the pool area like last nite. the drawing giveaways will be done on wed potluck

as usual, things may change and or morph. as clarke says....our plans are in jello. just is the jello tastes really good.

hopefully you guys that are here will start posting your pictures of things. scott has offered to create a gallery of them if you want to send them to him.

happy monday!

tom

Send over the list Tom....my hotspot is working great this morning....I'll get 'er printed quickly.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Tom

Aqua Hot seminar listed as Tuesday when I am sure you wanted to say Wednesday.

Rudy

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area