You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

5th annual No Rally Rally is looking for a new home

Since Bella Terra is no longer going to be available to our group, I am looking for a new home for the 5th annual No Rally Rally in 2019.  The late April, early May dates work well, so we will stay with this time period.  I am accepting suggestions for a new Rally home.  Send your suggestion(s) to me at [email protected]  Include a link to the web site for your suggested park in your email.

Thanks......................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

What happened with using Bella Terra?

Reese

Buckhorn RV Resort in Kerrville, Tx. That time frame would provide reasonable weather in that area.

Reese

http://www.buckhornlake.com/

Buckhorn is a really nice park, but that time of year it is almost impossible to get reservations.  Everyone flocks there to see the wild flowers in bloom.

Steve, I really enjoyed Table Rock Lake where we had a Newell Rally several years ago and in April or May northern Ark. would be really nice.  Just a thought.  Too bad about Bella Terra.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Just down the road is Pandion Ridge Luxury RV Resort. New, well spaced real long facing pull-throughs, very nice with good discount on rates for the rally period. This is where the Prevost Community No Rally Rally is going in 2019

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

How about Branson Mo?

ABC-Branson.com

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

(04-24-2018, 12:22 PM)rheavn Wrote:  Since Bella Terra is no longer going to be available to our group, I am looking for a new home for the 5th annual No Rally Rally in 2019.  The late April, early May dates work well, so we will stay with this time period.  I am accepting suggestions for a new Rally home.  Send your suggestion(s) to me at [email protected]  Include a link to the web site for your suggested park in your email.

Thanks......................................

We stayed here and its a nice place. Take a look at the website, https://katylakervresort.com. The property manager is Kathy Ross. Its in Katy Texas.

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

I appreciate everyone's suggestions and hope others will provide more suggestions.  Each and every suggested park will be evaluated.  I will personally contact every suggested park and evaluate their facilities and willingness to hold a rally. One important requirement is that the park MUST accept any Newell no matter what the year. I hope this will encourage some of the owners of those gorgeous classics to attend.

The only thing set in stone is we will have the 2019 No Rally Rally around late April/early May.  Easter 2019 is April 21st, so it will be after.  Exact dates and location will be announced in December 2018.  This will give everyone plenty of time to preplan.

Thanks to all who have made a suggestion................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i hope we can find something a bit more towards the west. it is 2k miles to bella terra and considerably more for anyone west or northwest of me in phoenix. having it so far in the east makes it difficult for the gurus in the west to attend.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rt 66 RV Resort in Albuquerque is a nice 2 year old facility. Plenty of long pull thru spaces. A Rally Barn and other nice amenities.

If we do it in late April-May we would probably need to stay out of the mountains. Unless yall want to play in the snow.
Table Rock was nice and close to Branson. Texas has nice areas and weather should still be mild. Anyplace just west of the Mississippi would be about mid drive for the west and east guys.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337