You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lottery!

Oh mercy!!  I so need to win the lottery so I can get a new NEWELL!  Just looked at the latest and greatest!  All I can say is WOW!  I can just see me driving down the interstate in that baby!

Pam Heart

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

If you win there may be enough left over for you to get one for us to follow you around in! Or do trip/route recon.

i think as the owner and operator of the forum that if you win the lottery you should buy me one too. i will want to order one just the way i want it so you would have some time to complete the payment.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I'm thinking that since our coach is 35 years old this year we should be first in line for a new free coach. Isn't there some kind of government program to help us?
I looked on line for " free lottery tickets , US Government, but nothing"  :Sad  I did find free government cell phones, but our Wal-Mart phones are just fine thank you.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Rhonda and I went to the Tampa RV show this week. At the risk of sounding like I drank a whole gallon of the KoolAid, I have to say of the high end coaches, the Newell was the most tastefully appointed. For some reason, almost of the Prevost conversions were trending toward some variant of gold lame'. I truly expected to see Elvis sitting on the couch. It's not my taste, and I suspect that it will not age well as far as fashion goes.

Newell has done a very beautiful ceiling, that is simple but elegant at the same time. The show coach almost seemed like the designers had pulled back a little from over the top. And it worked.

In my opinion, Foretravel probably had the second best interior designs. They used low sheen woodwork in their IC 37 prototype and it looked far superior to the super gloss. Clearly the best appointed coach outside of the Newell/Prevost crowd.

We went into the high end coaches from the other MAJOR brands. I don't get it. Pretty, but sure is a lot of cardboard wall material. Shocking in a 600K coach.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I agree, the Prevost coaches look like the inside of a house of ill repute. Every one I have ever been in looks that way. Yuk!

Michael and Mona Corrigan
2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S

(01-19-2019, 04:17 PM)Mhcorrigan Wrote:  I agree, the Prevost coaches look like the inside of a house of ill repute.  Every one I have ever been in looks that way.  Yuk!

Technically the style is called: Early American Brothel

I also think Foretravel's interior design is great these days. They do a nice job.

Regarding low-sheen wood, though: color me skeptical. I bet that stuff is a nightmare to keep clean and avoid marring. It looks really nice, though.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

I'm confused. Is that every brothel you've been in or every Prevost you've been in?

"Regarding low-sheen wood, though: color me skeptical. I bet that stuff is a nightmare to keep clean and avoid marring."

I have both a shiny wood product and a matte finish wood product in my coach.  The shiny wood laminate shows fingerprints and smudges.  The matte finish wood laminate does not show fingerprints and smudges.  The matte finish is easier for me to keep nice.  I have not experienced any marring in the matte finished product.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531