You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

LED light bar on front of coach

I was thinking about using something like the following on the front of the coach mounted to the bottom of the Generator Door (there is a scooped out section where it would fit perfectly). 
The dual lights would give me fog lights and aux lights for out in the middle of nowhere at night... 
What do you guys think? 
AngelMa 32'' Dual Color Amber/White CREE Led Light Bar Cree LED Light Bar Offroad stroboflash 180w 20000 Lumen Off Road Polaris RZR UTV 4WD 4X4 Jeep Truck Tractor Raptor Bumper Rock+ Wireless Control https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K43JCE/ref...CCbWEBXQ2Q

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Interesting idea, as additional light on the road is helpful ~ so long as it's not blinding oncoming drivers. I don't see a DOT listing, so these couldn't be used (legally) on the road. Using the strobe lights may provide you with quite and entrance to your favorite RV park! LOL

Mark of SJC