You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tripping

So we are moving aboard again for a month or so. Headed 1st to Thousand Trails in Idyllwild to check out the systems. Next we are off to Pacifica and then Yosemite. Any suggestions after YosemiteCool?

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Hey Steve, great to see you here! We're in Aberdeen, WA stopped for lunch...first time I've had time to get on since Tom activated my membership!

Are you going into Yosemite in the coach?

Clarke
(07-28-2012, 11:35 AM)prairieschooner Wrote:  So we are moving aboard again for a month or so. Headed 1st to Thousand Trails in Idyllwild to check out the systems. Next we are off to Pacifica and then Yosemite. Any suggestions after YosemiteCool?

Hey Steve, 2 questions: what are your plans for this winter? Cindy and I will be back in Arizona late Sept. through middle of November, then back again in January. Let's get together.

Do you still go to the beach in Mexico? Cindy and I love to scuba and maybe want to head that way one winter but I'm scared....I need a guide!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Clarke, Yes, the Prairie Schooner will be moving it's way north. I have a seminar to attend in the San Fransisco area and a trip was too hard to turn down. May be gone longer just depends on assignments and the wallet!

Forest, Absolutely!! We should be at Emerald Cove just outside of Parker, AZ or Yuma for a few months. I expect to start "tripping" (as Matt would say) just after Christmas. I'll look forward to seeing you both again.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Yea, I'm out here somewhere!
Leaving Reno in near future. Heading north, northeast. Yellowstone?Big Grin

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

How about San Fransisco? we'll be in Pacifica middle of August

My compass says thats south southwest from reno. Skipper!
Ha!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

still sounds like fun! bring Connie and we''ll all sit around a campfire and have a sing-along. We'll be at the Encore Park looking at the Ocean.

matt,

are you and connie going to make it by and see us this time?

love to have ya stop by.

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thumbs Up 

Ok, I think? We have chose to head to Yellowstone. Leaving Reno, the last week of august. Started reading about best route to explore, but most are dated. Anyone have current info or suggestions. We will most likely hang around 3 weeks to see all we can... Looking at the West entrance as starting point.Idea
P.S. Connie has new music and was Rated #1 on www.reverbnation.com
Search Connie Russo.
thanks,
matt

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin