You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Radiator Leak

Thanks everyone for your input. I ended up using a product called K-SEAL https://www.kseal.com/ it has worked very well with about 750 mile since I added it.

Along our way on this trip we met a very nice couple at a camp ground in Niagra Falls. Mike came over to see what I was doing while I was working on the rad and asked if he could help as he was very familiar with Detroit 60s. He was a big help and on thing let to another and I invited him and wife Kim for cocktails that evening. They fell in love with the coach and said if you ever consider selling give me a call. We were heading to Michigan next and turns out they live close to where we were going. After taking in over with Karen we sent a message to them saying we would consider selling. We made an appointment for Saturday 2 weeks ago for them to come and see it again at the camp grounds we were staying at. Long story short, we closed the deal on that Tuesday. So we loaded up our things into a U-Haul trailer and moved out.
Best of luck to Mike and Kim
Capt. Van

Capt. Van, first mate Karen and crew Harpo & Ranger
Coach #710 Meander.

Messages In This Thread
Radiator Leak - by Capt. Van - 07-28-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Latitude 28 - 07-28-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Capt. Van - 07-28-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Latitude 28 - 07-28-2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Maxsboat - 08-22-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Capt. Van - 08-23-2019, 04:34 AM
RE: Radiator Leak - by Richard - 08-23-2019, 05:59 AM