You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Air leak at splitter valve, pressure relief, quick release

Richard, sorry for my bad descriptions and nomenclature... I believe there are two culprits - one is the over pressure relief valve on the wet tank (this is the one in the FRONT of the coach right?) 
The other is at the rear of the coach - see the picture - it is between the frame rails and between the axles I think (I could not see under the coach and I’m in a hole here - will get better pictures and some ramp materials to see it better today
BTW, we are back to nothing working except the slide seals - if I turn on the 110v compressor the doors/toilet will start working eventually but the pump cycles every 15 minutes so there is a big leak somewhere and I don’t want to burn up the compressor so i turned it off for the night. Newell will eventually call and I’ll get part numbers. At least I’m sort of ‘off’ for Columbus Day so I will have time to check it out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Messages In This Thread