You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2001 3 HWH slides

Do you check the slide hydraulic tank with the slides open?  Closed? or some combination of the two?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

if i remember correctly, Creslie told me "with slide in".

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Slides in. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Slides in. If you fill it with slides out, it makes a big mess when you retract the slides. Dont ask how I know this.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I've randomly selected this thread out of the many ongoing slide discussions as I believe you folks have similar HWH systems. I'm in Mineral Wells, TX getting a new salon floor by Ernie/Brent Ekberg. Whilst we have everything apart, I'm wondering if there is any maintenance that should be done on the slides - lubrication, etc? Or is all that reached from the basement anyhow? There is one round hole in the subfloor that reveals a limit switch, and we plan to leave a loose board over it for continued access. Any notes or suggestions appreciated - thanks!
Chuck

2001 #579 ("Chester's Coach")

All reached from the basement. HWH slides ride on Delrin blocks so no lube required. Really not much I can think of that having the floor removed would help.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks Richard, hearing it from you raises my confidence level.

2001 #579 ("Chester's Coach")