You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello gurus!

Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking here for a good bit. I spent a good bit of time looking for a coach before I happened upon the Newell brand. Very glad I did!  I wound up purchasing coach #419 from Motorhomes of Texas. You good folks have been an invaluable source of information during my hunt for a good Newell. I’d also like to thank the Opels for taking very good care of the coach until it was my turn.  Hopefully I’ll do as well with it. 

A bit about me here. I’m in a somewhat unusual situation. I work in film and so I work on a project for a few months and then take a few months off.  I never seem to live and work in the same place, so I wound up with a vintage 1985 Toyota chassis RV. It’s great for boondocking in crew parking for work but a bit short for square footage.  While working on a film last year that involved a big fleetwood pusher, I really started to think about full time. That led to big coaches, which eventually brought me here.  Ideally, this summer Kenda and I will switch to full time in our new to us home.  We’ll park while I work and meander when I don’t  

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors. Stupid tiny phone typing.

Troy and Kenda, Coach #419 “The First Prize”

Welcome to the site. You will find plenty of helpful people here.

Enjoy the learning curve, these are unusual machines.

I remember that coach, Pete had just bought it when we had the very first rally in Austin.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome,  you’ll grow more fond of the Newell quality as you settle in.  After nearly 20 years of ownership, I’m still impressed.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567