You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Sequester Zen

First, our gratitude to the health care professionals and other essential workers who cannot avoid exposure. 

For those staying pretty close to home as Rhonda and I, we hope that your experience is a calm one like ours. Our days are serene and peaceful. We can’t change or control what is happening outside our little cocoon, but perhaps we savor each other a little more. We are more appreciative of each other’s strengths as we weather this storm. 

We look forward to seeing all of you again in person. We wish good health for you and your families.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

May God bless and protect all the health/emergency personnel during this time! I am not exactly sequestered (I would be a home in AL for that) but I am stuck in my motorhome in Virginia. Having to watch the Cherry Blossoms come out in full bloom is some solace. At least I have quality time to work on the air leaks in the coach!
Blessings and Health to ALL!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

The same for you and Rhonda. We are blessed to have spent the last 3+ weeks with Tom and Darlene at Newell House. It is the perfect place for us to be right now. Elaine and Darlene have played cards almost every day for hours at a time, and Tom and I have spent time talking, which I always enjoy.

Blessings, and good health to all our Newell friends!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com