You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor Have you changed the bowl gasket?

I have been experiencing bubbling in my bowl as of late, she holds no water more than two to three minutes. My dw is saying it smells which leads me to believe that the business isn't being entirely flushed to the tank. I have a very short horizontal pipe of 30" to the tank.

I doubt now that there is an obstruction in the line maybe just not enough pressure because it coming into the bowl as bubbles!

Always something. So is this a 5 on the scale of 10 to change, I really don't want to fight with pulling this thing right now.

too many bubbles in Elk Grove!!

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

Bubbling when you flush?

Turn off the water, but not the air. Don your rubber gloves. Hold the flush button down to keep the door open. Remove old gasket and install new one. Much easier to do than you probably imagine.

Five minute project.

I have found that a dose of Mr. Clean, Lysol, Pinesol, or other cleaner added to the potty about once a week really cuts down on the swamp gas smell that can come from the hopper in the Microphor.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard, Bubbling when you flush! LOl, I thought I was going to have a volcano erupt in there. Ok if you say its that easy ill give it a shot

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive