You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'83 Classic Newell

We have owned this coach for 10 years. It was purchased in Grand Rapids and driven to British Columbia, Canada where it is currently registered. The engine is the Detroit Diesel 6V92 with about 125,000 miles. The coach was completely refurbished in 2006, inside and out. We have also done upgrades to the plumbing, electrical and flooring. The coach has been 100% maintained, with all receipts available. She runs very well with no current mechanical issues.

Please contact me at [email protected] for price and any other details.                                                                            

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have friends that are looking for a classic Newell coach, but they will need information about price, location, and contact information.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

This has got to be one of the nicer vintage Newell’s around.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

I looked at this coach before Bluesky bought it. . It appeared to be very nicely updated by an experienced bus converter. I have never seen an instrument panel like that in a Newell before. Beautiful coach!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I have to say this is a beautiful Classic, and the updates were very well done. What is the asking price?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

from the pictures it looks amazing....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Stunning!!!! Loved the swing out stove.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Did this coach ever sell? Curious where it was in BC?

Gary
(Sold) 82 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT 35
Vancouver BC eh!

Yes coach was sold. It is now in New Hampshire.

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Thanks Johnny!

Gary
(Sold) 82 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT 35
Vancouver BC eh!