You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pictures of your coach

Parked along the Cloud Peak Skyway, Big Horn WY

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

BEEUUUTIFUL!!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Hi everyone
I have been collecting screen shots of Newell Coaches as I was researching before and while buying my own coach
I loaded them onto my gallery page under the heading / label Newell Pictures
Trust it is acceptable and it provides a one stop place to see how unbelievably diverse the paint jobs on each coach can be.
To navigate there click on the “gallery” tab at the top.

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Here is my '87 with (mostly  Dodgy  ) original paint.
I hope to address the sunburnt paint sooner than later  Big Grin    

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

Richard you will have to share what polish gets that white coach of yours to shine and reflect to nicely

Manuel and Kathy
CUMMINS ISX 600

Don't laugh.

A home made 50/50 mixture of 3M 33039 Perfect It Finishing Polish and Nu Finish wax buffed with a long throw orbital buffer. You can find the 3M stuff on line or at an Auto paint store. The Nu Finish comes in an orange bottle and avail at any Walmart.

I found that polish alone didn't last very long. I found that the Nu Finish lasts a long time, but doesn't polish. I am too lazy to buff it twice, so I experiemented with combining a polish and a wax.

The real key is the long throw orbital buffer, and don't use too much of the mixture.

@rheavn is the detail guy, who has a hole bag of tricks.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard: which buffer do you use please? I have a Festool RO125 that I use on the cars and it works nicely (but pricey), I use it for wood working also :-) - I also have a Griots Garage 3” that works well - not sure about the throw on either one of them …

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I have a bunch of orbital buffers, including the Griots. But, when I first used a long throw orbital I was blown away by the improvement. Mine is made by Adams, but Griot has switched to long throw now. Long throw means the size of the orbit is much larger, which translates into more buffing action. Not as aggressive as a pure rotary, but more aggressive than the original orbitals.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks Richard for sharing your polishing secret
I love polishing and taking care of my cars and Rv’s
I will for sure try to shine this new coach up to shine like your coach
Can see it taking a weekend or three!!!

Manuel and Kathy
CUMMINS ISX 600