You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Goodyear Air bag burping

there are lots of posts on this. on the 99 i had i it happen and i bought new goodyear bags (couldnt find the firestone) and the new bags i got were of a different design that would not have the burping happen.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I am trying to get Firestone to make a run of the W01-358-9447 air springs that fit the rear drive axle on the Ridewell suspension.

They are not likely to make 4 of them just for me in any hurry. The more that are ordered will move them up on the production schedule.

So just for now, how many of you would be interested in buying a set (4) of the Firestone air bags?

I will volunteer to coordinate the orders through an online vendor so that they would be shipped to you, and not me.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard I am interested.

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

I've had these on order thru Michigan Truck Spring's website (truckspring.com) since early November. At that time they guessed delivery sometime in January.  As of a few days ago, they are still telling me delivery is possible end of this month.

I have been talking to Dave Anderson there. If you haven't already, might try them. If you have talked to them, I'd be keenly interested in hearing what delivery they have told you.

David and MaryLynn Kammeraad
1996 Newell #427
2014 Buick Lacrosse

Ok, following the advice of a customer service rep at Firestone, I will chip in with you at Michigan Truck spring.

TJ, or others, our best shot is to place an order with Michigan Truck Spring. When the total gets high enough, Firestone will make them. I just don’t know what the “number” is, and they won’t tell me.

Thanks David !

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

I need four will place an order with MTS.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

I placed the order with MTS.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

For those ordering thru MTS:

I checked in with them again this morning and delivery still looks like the end of the month. They stopped short of a guaranteed date, but let's hope...

David and MaryLynn Kammeraad
1996 Newell #427
2014 Buick Lacrosse

Richard,

Please add us to your list, for 4 Air Bags. My Administrative assistant (Pam) will take on the responsibility for all payment and delivery options and needs. I would also like everyone to know that Richard walked me through the process of removing the air lines going to the bags. Based on his recommendation, I ordered the PROTO 1.5" offset wrench, part number 3148 that Richard stated would make the job much easier. He was absolutely correct! I sprayed a little PB Blaster on the fittings and had no issue in removing them.

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

I placed an order with MTS today.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567