You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Newell Owner!!! 582

Just dropping a line introducing myself and our new coach 582, a 2001 2 slide 45 foot Newell. We have been happy Country Coach owners (97,  36 foot no slide Intrigue, 10357) for about 9 years before hand but have pretty much outgrown it ?. Happy to meet you all and start learning all over again!

Welcome aboard Jesse. I know you will enjoy learning the ropes on #582.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome! Lots of experience on this forum with that era coach. Thousands of posts already here covering just about every topic. The search engine is your friend. The learning curve will be steep, exhilarating and frustrating at the same time.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Jesse!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome aboard Jesse! Our coach #586 was being born as yours was getting near the door ?
I am learning all about the different systems on these rigs and there is a lot to learn!
I pretty much read every new post daily to get a good foundation of the info on here. Then trying to remember where it is or find it is part #2 of the solution.
These are great machines. Where are you located? We are in Port Orange, FL which is tangent to the south side of Daytona Beach.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Thank you everyone! Very impressed with this rig so far.. simply amazing. Looking at ordering a silverleaf setup to connect a surface tablet up in front and must order a new shower cartridge for the thermostatic valve. Noticed the Mach 5 headhunter pump errors out once a day or every other night requiring a restart ...must be my ice maker or me using the gravity feed for the tank, might install a small pressure tank. Looking forward in giving it a good bath tommorow!

Welcome Sir;

You are at the moment one step ahead of my wife and i as we are looking for our coach.

Grats on finding one you like!

May all your journeys be happy ones!

Lois & Tex

Jesse,
Being a recent Newell aquisition family ourselves we know that you'll be welcomed and enjoy the fine group of folks who share their fun and frustrations here at Newell Gurus.  The wealth of knowledge shared is difficult to comprehend and like Richard said the learning curve is steep with bumps along the way.  The good think is there are great people to help you get over the bumps.
Welcome aboard,
Bob

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Enjoy that coach. You will find this forum is filled with Newell owners ready to help. You are among friends here.  Good luck.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Welcome Jesse...!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.