You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for advice on bathroom vent blower in classic

I have a dual fan style blower under my bathroom sink that provides exhaust from bathroom and the stove.  It is a 12 volt fan, I attached a picture.   I also attached a picture of what I think is the exact replacement but it is no longer available.  If I am correct this puts the blower at 700 cfm on 12v.  

Has anyone replaced this blower?  Did you find a replacement, rebuild the existing or did you use something different?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mark and Melanie
1985 Newell 40’
#75 ? (still not confirmed)
First motor coach

Ours has nothing like that, but I remember that design as being originally for auto heat and defrost. Newell was famouse for adapting auto parts to our coach use. A good example is the door latch. Here is an Amazon product that would probably make the change out easier.Sorry I am a computer klutz, but if you poke around on Amazon, you will find several dual 12 volt blower under 100 dollars. Good luck
BLOWER ASSY 12V 3.00in WHEEL BH1300 

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Guy, is this the link you were looking at:

https://www.amazon.com/BLOWER-ASSY-3-00i...B07CZT9QR1

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I like the metal housing on the original. If it will come apart the motor could be repaired or replaced. Sometimes just cleaning and lubricating is all that is needed. Hopefully there is a part # on the motor. They are fairly common. A little clean up and a coat of Rustoleum and good to go....

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Yes Michael, thanks for the help. I doubt this replacement will go 35 years like the original.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59