You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach Warranty

Not that we are in the market for a new or late model coach.....
I do have a question for the Gurus.  As we all know, a new coach has a two year warranty.  Also, Newell has a two year warranty on their late model used coaches (that qualify).  What is it that "qualifies" a used coach for the two year warranty?  Then does Newell extend to an owner of new coach an additional two year warranty (with the same qualificaions) just as they would do for a late model used coach?

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

"Qualifies" means you purchase the used Newell directly from Newell Coach and it is, as I recall, no more than 7 model years old. If you purchase a used Newell directly from Newell Coach that still is less than 2 years old and thus has some months left on its 'new' warranty, you should get the full 2 year used coach warranty.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks Michael for the info. I get the idea that a two year warranty is a great marketing strategy for a used coach being sold by Newell. Seems to me that Newell should offer that same two year warranty to it's customers who bought a new coach. Given that the same coach traded in at the two year point and sold through Newell would then have a two year warranty to the next customer. So in total a new coach could have a four year warranty to the original purchaser.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL