You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

86 Newell for sale

We will be selling our 1986 Classic. We bought an '01 Wanderlodge 43' with a slide. It's now ready to go and I don't think it will be possible to maintain them both. We got the  Newell in 2017 and upgraded/repaired it to the state it's in now. When we got this Newell the plan was to get set up to take my parents to Alaska and have them cruise the coast home to B.C. We just made about 100 miles up the Alaska Hwy and my Dad said it was too much for him. So we hung out in Ft St John for a few days to see if he changed his mind and headed back south. We had zero issues with the coach.

The following have been changed out recently.

Air Bags
Water heater. (Rariton marine)  Heats with electric or engine coolant.
all 3 roof airs
Batteries (2018 and 2020)
Propane furnaces
3 way fridge
Magnum Inverter
Water pumps
Brakes and wheel bearings

Interior remodel including
Toilet
Marble tile in bath
Vinyl plank flooring
Upholstery changed from pink to black. Jackknife sofa and love seat make for a huge bed in front.
Complete interior paint and wallpaper. 
LED lighting

Full body paint in 2018. Stored inside since. (Was outside  the summer of 2019 in Canada.)

Approx 140K miles. We used it this winter for 3 weeks, Quartzite, Yuma, and Lake Havasu. No issues.       

There are pics in my gallery, and I can take pics of any part you wish.

Asking $35K which is considerably less than invested, not including many months of work. I don't think you will find a nicer one.

Coach is in our shop in Maricopa AZ.  My # 306 436 7673  text is best as cell coverage is not great here. Thanks for looking, Mark

The one oddball pic is not mine. I don't know how it got there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ

Where did you have it painted if I might ask?

Tim K 1986 Classic 40’ #121

Mark,

What's the length?

Glenn & Laureen Parker
Austin, Texas
1984 Newell 35'  (Coach #58? - not confirmed)
6v92 TA Detroit Diesel, MT654 Allison 5 speed trans
2005 Honda Element toad
2007 Honda S2000 fun car

I can reply, I had talked to Mark in the past.

Painted in Mexico
Coach is 40 Ft.

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Nice coach! I took the liberty and posted it to the 'Vintage RV Group' on FaceBook. There seems to be an appreciation for quality within the group that will really appreciate what you are offering.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Thanks Jon.
Navarro Bros in  MX did a real nice job on the paint.  Super pleased.
Coach is indeed a 40' 102" wide.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Mark, I apologize for the '1 unapproved attachment' note on your post. I accidentally modified the wrong post and now I'm having trouble getting rid of it.

Sorry, my bad.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Looks 'fine' to me

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

One nice looking coach Mark and Marian. Looks like you guys have taken great care of it.

Thank you. We now have a Wanderlodge LXI 43'. S60 with a 6 speed. Better suited for towing the 16,000 lb. stacker. The Newell is almost 8k lighter, better insulated and has 50% more storage under and twice the storage inside. Part of the under coach difference is the large Aqua-Hot system in the Wanderlodge, but the interior of the Newell is much better engineered for space. Wife likes the LXI as it has a 15' slide out kitchen. PIA as far as I'm concerned but the 'Happy Wife Happy Life' principal applies here. We are living in the LXI at the farm and its quite comfortable.

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker