You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just ordered a new Newell - seeking advice!

Bath and half.
Stacked washer and dryer.
Bench style dinette seats.
Mid Entry, you won’t understand until you have lived in one.
NO carpet.
Windows that will open to permit ventilation.
Floor plan that permits easy access to mid bath while the slides are in. Unless you don’t plan on you or your bride using the bathroom while traveling. Also floor plan should permit access to dinette and refrigerator while slides are in, so you can eat lunch on travel days without popping out a slide.
Light exterior colors, so much easier to keep cool in sunny climates, and doesn’t show dirt as much as the dark colors.
Lithium house batteries.
Straight entry steps. We have had both, and the curved steps are pretty, but a huge trip hazard.
Gold is popular for fixtures right now, that will go the way of brass and oil rubbed bronze. Chrome is never out of style.
The coolest paint job I ever saw, transitioned from one color pattern to another mid coach. On the other side of the coach, the graphics were the same but the color scheme reversed. Stunning in person.
Light colored awnings are great for cool shade, but they get dirty and stained real fast. Match the awnings to one of the darker accents on the exterior.

My wife really likes the air ride captains chair that I installed instead of the recliner because of the back support. I suggest you find a truck supply place with high end drivers seats, and sit in as many as you can. Some people love the current seat Newell uses, it is not comfortable for me. Now is the time to pick the one that fits your behind.

Just my .02

Welcome to the forum.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread