You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell built frame

Hey Everyone,  was at Newell today having some maintenance being performed on my Newell and got to see a freshly built/painted frame. Thought it was interesting seeing it bare and before anything added so wanted to pass along here as well.

Pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606
Tesla Model X. Tesla Model 3. Mclaren 12C. Ferrari 458

Matt,
Nice pics!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

I suspect if all high-end motorhome buyer got to see this frame in person before making a purchase, Newell would have even larger back-log. That was one of impressive sight!

I wish I could have taken factory tour but unfortunately I was needing to work while my coach was being worked on. Next time, I’ll plan my trip better and take tour as I’ve heard nothing but great things.

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606
Tesla Model X. Tesla Model 3. Mclaren 12C. Ferrari 458

Hello all;

When I talked to Bud Dwyer about our coach and getting it ordered next month, he said it was back-logged until June/July of next year to even start. Which does not bother wife and I any, as I need to work on getting my Texas license (Class b CDL).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rtsytNRuI

Anyone know anything about this 3 monitor system?

Thanks

Tex

Yes, that is a TOTALLY CUSTOM solution. That owner designed that system himself, since that's his business. It would be a pretty expensive custom job, I'm sure...that is...if you could even get the design from Adam, the owner.

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

I have a single monitor that allows me to select various window arrangements: left rear. center rear and right rear.

Tim