You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

sell coach or not.what would be a fair price

I can not speak for others, this is my opinion.

I do not publicly comment on the price of any Newell coach. Nothing is to be gained by that from my standpoint. If my estimate is lower than what the owner thinks, then two issues now exist. The owner is no longer a friend, and a price is out there on the interweb for others to view. If my estimate is high, then the owner runs with that, and the coach languishes in the market.

And one last point, you are seeking a price from dudes who have owned and maintained these beasts for years. Our idea of pricing because we know firsthand the TLC required is likely to be closer to wholesale than retail.

I understand the sincerity of your question. After all, what better place to get a reasonable estimate on the value of your coach than the only Newell specific forum on the net. NADA is no good, and advertised pricing is just that, you don’t really know what the coach sold for.

I agree with Steve. Take a look at the range that other 2007 coaches are advertised for, evaluate the true condition of your coach, evaluate what you are willing to take for it, evaluate your timeframe for selling, and only then can you set a price that you are comfortable with.

A coach is worth exactly what one person is willing to pay and the owner is willing to take. The best deal is when the buyer pays more than they wanted to, and the owner accepts less than he wanted.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
sell coach or not.what would be a fair price - by ciampio - 05-20-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by rheavn - 05-21-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by Richard - 05-21-2021, 04:55 AM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by folivier - 05-21-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by ciampio - 05-21-2021, 08:51 AM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by encantotom - 05-21-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: sell coach or not.fair price - by xGE_97 - 05-23-2021, 05:10 PM