You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wet Bay Faucet?

Does anyone know the brand and model of the articulated arm water faucet in the wet bay? Mines missing, and the plastic one is not worth the plastic it's made from.

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

I think Newell used Grohe faucets in the 1990's. I would replace with a Kohler or Delta.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I have a manual in my book for the outside faucet. It is from Chicago Faucets. It is a generic install manual and does not show the model number, though.

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

pestes,
Thanks.. that narrows it down a lot!. I believe it's a:

https://www.chicagofaucets.com/products/...J18E35ABCP

Is the long side of the double joint 13" or 18"? Look slike the 18" one here. But I don't have one so can't measure.

They are a bit pricey at over 425.00 each!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Chicago Faucet is an excellent source for Grohe fixtures at a very reasonable price. If someone here could help you with a picture to send to them, you'd be all set!

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Do you guys use this faucet a lot?  

I recently removed mine so I can change the dump valve and fitting to a Waste Master.  The faucet was pretty used up and I didn't want to reinstall it unless I replaced it.  

However, now that it's not there, I am considering not reinstalling and just using the hose bibb that's there with a short flexible piece of garden hose for cleaning bits when I need to.

Anyone have thoughts on why I shouldn't leave it out?  It certainly make it easier to keep the area clean.

David
2004 Newell #695
Series 60
Quad slide front entry

David,
If you decide to permanently remove it.. I'd love to have it!

Thanks,

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Only advantage over hose bib is having heated water to wash with.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I use it frequently.
https://www.build.com/chicago-faucets-89...ab/s881160

891-DJ18E1ABCP

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

We use the outdoor faucet as a source of hot water for cleaning. Nothing like hot water to get bugs and grime off the coach. Also a great place to provide a warm bath for pets.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59