You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

GE330 Post lights

So, not a single one of my Panel Post lights work...well maybe a few on the dash.

Question for the ones everywhere else, like near the steps, beside the bed, above the microwave... etc. What color are they supposed to be and has anyone simply replaced them with LED's??

I heard a rumor they are on all the time? Really? Do they shut off with the Master Lights switch?

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

The Whelen post light head assembly takes a typical cool or bright white bulb, but has a red lense. If I am not mistaken a few different color head options are available. 

Ours do stay on all the time, but we have dimmer switches for the panels next to the bed. We haven't found the light to be offensive or troublesome at night.

I have replaced the post lights on the panel by the entrance steps with a dimmable led strip. The lip under the kitchen counter does a great job of hiding the strip and focusing the light down on the panel.

David and MaryLynn Kammeraad
1996 Newell #427
2014 Buick Lacrosse