You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Free Shop Soap

I'm going to pick up 5 gallons of this and there are 10 more gallons available.  Here is a description from the owner of the soap shop.  Would never make sense to ship it, but if anyone would like me to grab 5 gallons for you and keep it in St. Louis until you're driving through I'd be happy to.

"The soap available is a perpetual bi-product from our company:  Waterfall Glen Soap Co.  This soap is most likely a little lye heavy since it is the result of cleaning all our tools and buckets.  I'd recommend using the soap as a dishwashing soap (with gloves), floors soap, car wash, etc.,  It's a great soap to soak greasy tools in if you are a mechanic.
How do we create this:  after we are finished making soap (200 bars a day), we soak our equipment in a bucket of water.  The soap liquifies and falls off the equipment.  Heads up: We also soak our lye buckets, etc.,  After a while, the water becomes so saturated with soap that we pour it off into used oil buckets.  We do this to help balance the lye out if any is left over.  The result is this luxurious, silky and rather chunky liquid soap.  It had a universal aroma from whatever we have been making.  
I've come to learn that I wouldn't use 'this liquid soap' as a body soap or hand soap - simply because it is not ph tested.  Use it on your floors, garages, car, etc.,
I do have 15 gallons of the most decadent peach aroma liquid soap that has been kept a part from all off the rest."

I don't think I'd use it to wash the coach but I'm thinking about floors, greasy shop rags, etc.   I should have told the guy if it would make good bubbles when mixed we could take all he could make of it  Wink!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO