You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

parting out a newell

I have a Newell 45 with a 600 HP  and 60K on mechanic . i am considering parting it all out and sell it in part to recover the purchass  . i will not part anything unless i know the money i spent can come back .don't ask for parts untill engine and gen are sold .i been told pre antipolution engine are a hot thing . text me if you know where i could advertize it 613 561 2456 [email protected]     fibromobile.com

doing here is just fine. i know folks have done it on ebay too. is this the coach from up by edmonton?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

FB Market place is good also but be prepared to take TONS of pictures and deal with TONS of questions…

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Very nice job guys. And thanks for taking and posting pictures.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

yes it is the one that was in edmonton ,I am a body shop and see Tags,not that nice accidented all the time on salvage Auction ,I feel it would be less work just get one that has body damage .this one is running and driving perfectly .but i learned something in my trade .ordering a panel for a Sea Ray 58 ft  and a pannel for a Bayliner 38 has a huge gap in price . I am starting to think this logic will aply here and by the time i am done and need to buy all the nick nacks .I will regrette this venture . soon as i have a taker for the engine i sell everything on it .In Quebec ,there is a truck company that order brand new  Truck with out power and power them with pre Anti polution engines and a 600 hp is the most common search .So i will start over there

Marc, what year is your coach?

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

it is a 2004,all complete unit running and driving perfectly . everything on the bus works ,all house is unknown as i can not power anything until some of the wiring harness are replaced stuff like Generator,engine,all the doors,rear engine cover ,window awnings mag wheels hot water system basically eveything lower then the window are intact all rear room and driving area intact driver seat and passenger intact sofa bed .the only fire damage was over the stove and ceiling

Just sent you an email with an inquiry....Steve

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Guys i Have a person coming to look at the drive train tomorow .the guy look serious enough and he is coming right away .if the engine goes all is up for grab .i got 2 emails fem min ago from here one for mag wheels and tires and one for the rear engine cover .the guy for the engine cover i lost the email ,i tried to send you a pic and all is gone eben your email .i am sorry .i will try to post a pic here so you could at least see it

i am trying to see if it works         

here is few more request pics