You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

SOLD - 2005 Newell 450 45’8’” 4 slide out low mileage coach for sale
Wink 

I'm (reluctantly) thinking of selling my 2005, Newell Coach model 450, 717, VIN 1N9458X8151011717, which I purchased used from Newell in 2012.  Currently its at the Newell factory getting some more minor maintenance.  It has a little less than 109,000 miles on it.  Last trip was to High Plains raceway in eastern Colorado July 31-Aug 2, 2021.   It's been stored in an all metal garage condo with a 11" by 50" section of the concrete floor that has radiant heating in it.  It's never been <55 deg F during winter.  Its been maintained exclusively by Newell since my purchase.  This year, in addition to the prescribed annual maintenance activities, all of the house and motor batteries were replaced with new Odyssey AGM type batteries as well as new front tires (June 2021).  All tires are Michelin 315/80 R22.5.  In June 2019, all drive wheels were replaced with new Michelin 315/80 R22.5.  Whenever I change the front tires (every 3 years), I move those tires to the tag axel.  Also, at the last maintenance trip in June 2021, the inverter was replaced.  I have all the photos from the original build shop drawings.  I'll post photos when I can figure out how to upload them.  The coach is driven every 2-3 weeks for about 1.5 hours on a freeway (to keep the seals lubricated).  Asking price is $210,000.

[size=1][size=1]I have all  number 717, with a little less than 107,000 miles.  I have all the original pictures from the Newell website when I brought in in 2012.  At that time it had ~67,000 miles on it.  We used to go to a Newell rally most years  but haven’t been in a few years.  Its been maintained exclusively by Newell since I bought it and stored in a 27’ by 60’ garage condo with an 11’ x 50’ area radiant heating that was installed when the garage was constructed (all metal building).   entry, 4 slide-out show coach (for that year), coach number 717, with a little less than 107,000 miles.  I have all the original pictures from the Newell website when I brought in in 2012.  At that time it had ~67,000 miles on it.  We used to go to a Newell rally most years  but haven’t been in a few years.  Its been maintained exclusively by Newell since I bought it and stored in a 27’ by 60’ garage condo with an 11’ x 50’ area radiant heating that was installed when the garage was constructed (all metal building).  [/size]entry, 4 slide-out show[/size]ch (for that year), coach number 717, with a little less than 107,000 miles.  I have all the original pictures from the Newell website when I brought in in 2012.  At that time it had ~67,000 miles on it.  We used to go to a Newell rally most years  but haven’t been in a few years.  Its been maintained exclusively by Newell since I bought it and stored in a 27’ by 60’ garage condo with an 11’ x 50’ area radiant heating that was installed when the garage was constructed (all metal bu

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf Newell Coach 717 2005 updated.pdf Size: 3.85 MB  Downloads: 21

Please PM me your contact info as I have a friend who has not joined the forum yet that I’d like to get connected with you.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Ronald Mustard
913 302-7920
[email protected]

For anyone wishing to download Ron's photos, at least on a Windows computer, click on the photo to enlarge it, then with the cursor on the photo, right click and then click on "Save Image As" to save it to your computer.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

GREETING HAVE U SOLD OR R U GOING TO  BARNEY...WE ARE STARTING TO SLOWLY [email protected]

This coach has been sold!  Thanks for all the inquiries