You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for a Newell to Buy

Good evening and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Had my eye on 1997 Newell, loved it and all the work done to it, had funds but the seller decided to go with a local guy.  Thought we had a deal but I cannot get there to the location and close the deal for a couple of weeks, since one of the weeks the seller was going to be gone. Guess it wasn't' meant to be. Disappointed but no hard feelings.

I'm looking for 2000 or older, at least 40' and at least one slide.  It will have a great home with me, have an enclosed barn for it, well cared for and will get to take trips around the US to Labrador dog shows.  If you know of a good one or someone is considering letting one move on to a new please reach out to me. 

Thanks!
Wendy

Enjoy the hunt! It’s the most fun part. You will find your Newell.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Wendy,
Michael Day ( @"Fulltiming" ) is our resident historian. Looks like 1996 was the first Newell built with a slide. http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=5859

Another good place is "Discussion about what to consider on buying a used Newell" http://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80

Adding your location could possibly help in your search too.

Good luck1

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Most of what you're looking for will be 45'ers. Maybe a few 42', possibly an errant 38 or 40' but these are rare.
Just wanted to point that out, good luck in your search.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I’ve got 1996 Newell no slides 43” will be selling soon around 110.000 miles with Detroit 60 series 500 hp thinking around 60.000$