You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner of 2018 Newell Coach 1624

Thank you for hosting this forum. We are for sure going to need your help and will gladly contribute as we learn and live.    

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Welcome! #1624 is a 2018 p50. Please tell us a little about yourself and your coach. I presume it has the 600 HP Cummins ISX with the Allison 6 speed transmission and likely is a quad slide with a bath and a half. Does your coach have the electric entry door or the air operated entry door?

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

welcome.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome !

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

Congrats and welcome to the group!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Welcome! We look forward to pictures!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Thank you for the warm welcome. As I mentioned we are for sure new to the Newell world and to be honest, this is our first time ever participating in a forum. Reading all the technical and mechanical threads we can we are going to need this forum. Michael you are right the coach is a p50 with double bunks and double baths.
I am writing on my phone and everything is very small - so as soon as I can figure out how to upload a picture I will. I believe you are right with the engine size and transmission and the door seems to close pneumatically.

Kathy and I am from SA and we came to the US in 1998 offered greencards so she can treat the baby boomers as a physical therapist. We started our own small business in 2003 where we provide H2A foreign labor for farmers all over the midwest.

So we have been traveling most summers to our clients and have bought our first small 19ft camper in 2001 - the start of the RV life.

We slowly upgraded over the years first to a Palomino 26ft ( also with bunk beds) in 2004 then in 2014 to a Keystone Fuzion fifth wheel. Last year the Class A Diesel bug bit and we purchased a Forest River 38c Legacy. ( also two bath and bunks to have the teenagers and girlfriend come along).

We trust we will keep their attention and travel far and wide seeing many beautiful places in this wonderful country that has bestowed so many blessings upon us and meet many more fantastic people. Hopefully meet some of you in person over the coming years.

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Welcome to THE forum. I have maintained all my vehicles over the years and belonged to numerous forums. This is by FAR the best forum I have ever participated in.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Welcome Aboard Manuel, Kathy and family!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile