You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1292 For Sale - SOLD

Good afternoon, folks, and Happy New Year.
A little more than a year ago we purchased #1292 for a specific purpose, and that need has been over for some time. I live on Nantucket, and I think most would agree that it’s not an ideal location to base out of. I toyed with the idea of keeping it, but we’re simply too busy. I was planning to send it back to Newell for a makeover (just because), but feel it may be better to let someone else make that decision-though it is going back for it’s check up in Feb. The coach is currently in Little Compton, RI. I paid $300k to a dealer for it last Oct., it’s got Cat power and 190,000 miles. I bought a new Aquahot last winter thinking I’d blown up the original. I didn’t-the new one’s still in the box. All fluids and filters changed, etc., waxed and detailed a few weeks and less than 100 miles ago. 
I think it belongs in someone else’s hands.

Photos and a Price?

Willing to part with the aquahot system separately from the rig?

Jesse + Sara White
2001 Newell Coach 582
2018 Silverado toad
Wasilla Alaska

Hi Jesse-nah, I don’t think so, but thanks. I’ll let a new owner determine that-as you apparently know, they are not off the shelf items. As to carguy’s question, my price is $300k. Make an offer if you’re interested. I think it’s worth what I paid for it-it’s in better shape now, and I don’t feel I was taken advantage of. Pictures beyond what’s available online would be better provided specifically.

I think this link is from when you bought it.   It still works and has good photos. 

https://www.themotorcoachstore.com/defau...id=9401420

Yes, that’s it, and thanks. I forgot to mention I also replaced the primary water pump with a new Mach 5, and the backup, a new AquaKing. The Mach 5 may have 5hrs on it, the backup 5 minutes.

Did Newell have a solution for adding a co-pilot seat and co-pilot window?

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Was never interested, and never asked.

Is there full service history?  Any idea if there have been any prior paint repairs?  Do you have a photo you could email me of the front cockpit area?  

Thanks,
Mark
[email protected]

I can’t say it’s full or not, but there is a file on service with receipts, etc. I believe we are the third owner, the prior being two mature NASCAR drivers. I can arrange for a few pictures of the cockpit area in the next day or two beyond what’s available online. I’ve seen and am aware of no paintwork beyond wax.