You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1646 2019 For Sale

Front entry, quad slide, bath and a half, Available Spring/Summer 2022, may be purchased now.

https://www.newellcoachsales.com/default...dInventory

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hey Michael, when did Newell stop putting floor plan and build description on their site? Notice you have to request it via e-mail now.  Sad

Jim
M380 Wanderlodge
Buckeye-Land

Newell very rarely, if ever posts the floorplan and build sheets on NewellCoach.com. Phil at NewellCoachSales.com typically did but I noticed in his newest posts, he is asking for an email address to get those. Shame, I have been able to help out a number of owners over the years with FEL and Build sheets from Phil's site.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Guess I'll have to be satisfied looking at the pretty pictures! It is, indeed, a shame that it will be much more difficult for you to maintain the coach archive. I've always been amazed at the encyclopedic knowledge you have of the Newell fleet.

Jim

I wish I did have encyclopedic knowledge, instead I rely on my files as a substitute for having information in my memory.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com