You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

TYMACRepo & Newell 647

Hello everyone!

I was recently looking at the website Tymacrepo.com and noticed they have 2 Newell coaches (2001 & 2003) listed. I have seen both coaches listed on RVTrader.com for over 3 months+. The 2003 Newell has recently been unlisted on RVTrader (The seller was asking for $150,000). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Tymacrepo.com or know anyone who did? The price on both of the Newells (to buy out & completely skip the auction) seems too low for me, especially during this time. On the other hand, I'm aware that repossession companies usually offer lower prices in order to get rid of the inventory in their hands.
Link to the listing: https://tymacrepo.com/product/2003-newell-coach-647/
This will be my first motorcoach if the website turns out to be legitimate, the company behind this listing offers a 14-day Return/Refund policy for the sale. I have been researching about the most costly repairs for a while on these coaches, but I believe that the most solid advice could be found while listening to experienced RVers such as yourselves. In your opinion, what would be the items that you check first? I'm not mechanically inclined but I'm always willing to learn.

Thank you in advance for all the information,
Matt

Matt, the search engine of the Gurus site is your friend!  Nearly everyone who is about to make the transition to these awesome machines has had the same questions.  There are many threads on what to look for and even how to fix any problems encountered.

These coaches require constant inspection and regular maintenance, it is worth the reward!

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Hi Matt - i also discovered this website but to be honest am concerned about legitimacy given how low some of the prices are. Did you end up buying something from them ? I'm bidding on an auction that ends today so will have to make some decisions over the next 24 hours and curious to hear how it went for you ?

Newell 647, in good condition, inside stored and well maintained.

It shows current bid $45113 and  “buy it now price $67500” on tymacrepo.com

Plus free delivery and 14 days money back guarantee, plus free 6 months warranty!
Wow…That’s too good to be true!

If you send your money, chances are that you will not receive your delivery and you will not see your money again.

Look up the domain whois records (I attached below for your convenience), domain was registered 20 day ago and the site already have 2 Newell repo? What a joke.

Be sure come back on April 1st every year (if still haven’t shut down) and bid or buy it on tymacrepo.com to get the deal of the century!  I will forget about Black Fridays from now on.

https://tymacrepo.com/product/2003-newell-coach-647/

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

MK2021 - I have challenge to you.
Your profile shows you registered on Newellguru.com in Oct 2021, 5 months ago?
My challenge for you is that show me proof that you are not the site owner of tymacrepo.com

Admin - a challenge to you as well. Trace the registration and login IP address of MK2021, isn’t it an IP address from Nigeria where free delivery for RV purchases and 14 day money back guarantee are typical business practice?

Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Btw, Newell 647 belongs to user “mykate”, someone know this user please send a pm or email and ask if he/she still has his 647?

hi, this is tom, owner and operator of newellgurus. first of all, a thank you to all of you who are looking out after each other on any potential scams.

for someone to join newellgurus, there are a number of checks that are done before approval is done. IP addresses from nigeria would not be approved. the same for many other countries.

we have several levels of checks for new members to be approved. do we ever get someone who sneaks by? a few times, but to our knowledge we have caught them soon after.

please err towards thinking that those on our small forum are here with good intent to help each other. feel free to email or private message me with any concerns [email protected]

i also caution all of you to make sure who you are buying from is reputable. that is hard sometimes to figure out, but always feel comfortable with whatever deal you attempt to do. not telling you anything you dont already know. just a reminder.

thanks for all your support an knowledge and friendship you share on our forum.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thank you Tom for building and maintaining a site with so much valuable information already, plus so many Newell owners ready to share their knowledge.

Perhaps you could look into increasing the file size limit for attachments? Yesterday I tried to upload several Detroit engine manuals with size approx 18MB, (one over 1660 pages, and one 2100 pages?) but failed due to size.  And I see today David says he tried to upload 2005 user manual about 20MB, also failed. 

While we can post them onto cloud drive, then post a link share here, such links can get easily broken over time either because user moved file or account changes.

I have reached out to the dealer that was linked with the 2001 triple slide Newell 45' a few moments ago. (Anyone can verify this information with their phone number on the website 214-301-7823) She has told me that the site is indeed a scam.
Link to dealer's website - https://www.starlightmotors.com/Inventor...d=12124629

For @[email protected], please be careful with that bid. As far as I understand with the *limited* information I have gathered for the past hour or so, that scam website is supposed to reach out to you with some sort of email that proceeds to inform you on how to "complete" your payment/bid. the website looked fishy to me last night but I wanted more individuals to confirm how they felt about it. I did notice that at least 1 person on this forum has managed to purchase a Newell that was posted on an auction site but did not provide the name of it.

For @kaptain, I can understand the point you made within this post. Let me assure you that I am indeed residing in the US. I'm more than happy to exchange information with you if you would like in PMs.

For @tom, thank you for the website and the excellent information that is found in it. I look forward to using it while on the hunt for a potential coach in the near future >9 months.

Joe. I increased the size of pdf files so it should be ok now. Let me know

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH