You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Closed

andrew steele’s latest video

Am I the only one that thinks andrew steele’s latest YouTube video is in EXTREMELY poor taste?

For weeks now, he’s had so many of his loyal fans feeling so bad for him for his loss of his Newell when it burned. That fire could have happened to any of us, I feel we all related to his tragedy on a personal level. So now he posts this latest video, pulling our heart strings into  his story even more……only to find out it’s a hoax; an April fools day joke.

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

I believe a significant amount of his viewers share the same opinion on this video Bryan. I watched a fair bit of his videos and woke up to the GoFundMe page posted all over thinking it was all a joke until he posted his own video to confirm the accident. I personally felt his sadness in that video over the loss of his close possessions and coach and was taken aback by the support he received from Newell themselves and his viewers. This video, however, well... it couldn't have happened at a worse time (in my opinion). Furthermore, I don't believe Brad was acting in that video as he was visibly upset while Andrew & Shay just laughed it off. I don't know many people who feel for others who are in the sales business but Brad was one of the few I felt bad for while watching this video. I just hope that Andrew somehow repairs the damage that video has caused.

Regarding your last sentence, it seems doubtful that andrew feels any guilt, as after I spoke my mind on his Facebook group I was removed and blocked immediately. Kinda sad.

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Yes indeed. I have a feeling that Andrew's poor judgment here might cost him quite a bit on several fronts. My first thought was how it appeared that Brad was a cynic who had just awakened to the idea that there could be something this wonderful happen in the circles he travels in... until it wasn't. Very sad for him, not to mention embarrassing.

Give the kid a break.  It was April's fools day.  Brad is fine, trust me

Ken & Karen
2015 Newell (Coach #1517)

andrew has done a great deal to increase the awareness and i believe the value of our coaches.

hopefully he will find another newell soon.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Bryan
I find it kinda weird that you're posting stuff here and I don't know where else and sign off....
2001 Newell #599
I believe you're the former owner of #599 which I absolutely love now, so I feel your signature
should reflect that.
Dale Nelson
Current owner and caretaker of #599

Dale & Shari Nelson
2001 Newell 45' #599 Triple Slide
Thread Closed