You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just fyi Airbags fixin to get expensive

So I have just recently replaced all the airbags on coach 480.  Tag bags can be found in the aftermarket and the fronts as well but very limited supply.  Drive bag is firestone part # w01-358-9447 is obsolete as well as the goodyear crossover bag. I looked for 3 weeks and called everywhere. Even Rob at Dayton air systems couldnt find them. So I had to order the drives from newell. Cambri told me there is a limited supply of the drive bags and newell has them. they have sourced out having a company custom make the drive bags for them and when they get them the price is going to increase signifcantly. Currently the bags are 650.00 each, which is way overpriced but what can ya do. So if ya think your needing those drive bags, you might want to reach out and get them before they cost a ton more.

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp  

Find my thread on this same subject.

1994 Newell Coach# 369

Thanks for this! I’ll check my bags today and order them if needed!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40