You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Closed

excellent coach 639 up for sale

We have decided to sell our coach 639, this has been a great coach for us and we hate to see her go, but we are only selling because of other interests. Its a triple slide, has 365 steer tires, fully remodeled recently and ready to go on road. If interested call or text at 231-373-6878 and can text more pics and info. 185k
Darren

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a link to a prior post of 639 for sale with lots of pictures and a MOT video.

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=4237

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

This is the only one I’ve come across with a jacuzzi tub! Nice feature.

Second post is not accurate as this coach we fully renovated inside and it’s like new. But thanks for posting a wrong listing on our for sale post. Please next time ask before posting non accurate info on someone’s listing.

dooman440's Forum Info
Total Posts: 2 (1.84 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 1 (0.92 threads per day | 0.02 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 12 Minutes, 12 Seconds

@"dooman440"
if you had spent more than 12 minutes on this forum you would know that a brief description and a single picture won't sell a coach on this forum, and the members realize that a post from 2018 isn't going t be accurate in 2020. Instead of being upset, let us know what has changed. Possibly new pictures of what's changed and a list of changes?

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

I’m interested, waiting on correct information and photos.

Last year on July 6. 2021 Guru  "newell639"  put the same coach up for sale. with the same phone number, and the same lack of information, and zero photos. Following the thread at that time, he was asked by a guru for further info and location, and he responded  the coach is sold.  So. we know that guru Darren "newell639" and Darren "dooman440 " are one in the same. Don't play with this person.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

something to consider......as with any coach that someone is researching, we each need to be careful. not everyone that is selling a coach is experienced in how to post it on forums. as for different usernames, i don't know. if someone doesnt post and follow the forum, they could have created a new username just because they couldnt remember the previous one.

on both sides of this, any potential buyer do your homework and be sure to actually view in person any coach before buying. and the seller, it helps on this forum to have lots of clear information that can be verified in some way. our gurus look out for each other and anything that doesnt feel right will be called out.

my two cents worth.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I am the owner of this coach. It’s a gorgeous coach. Yes it was listed a few times. People say they have cash then ends up they don’t. I don’t play games. If your a cash buyer then you contact me if not don’t. Very simple. As for pictures I’ll post more when I get time. I own snd operate 3 companies and time is scarce. So quit being rude on here and if you have nothing nice to say then keep your comments to yourself. This coach is for sale and it’s ready to roll. Cash only buyers. As for my knowledge of newells it’s about a 10 so don’t even think or comment that I don’t know newells. I know every inch of this coach. I know Newell snd the factory. I know the owners and the workers.

If you want a good used Newell then you want this coach. Period.

As I said I don’t play social media games. Time is money.

It’s listed it’s for sale. I just did a full FaceTime with a interested buyer so listing pics is useless in todays modern technology. Contact if interested. Thanks
Thread Closed