You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Facebook - Newell VIP Group

This is my unasked for opinion. It is absolutely accurate that the NG forum has a wealth of info on 80 through about 2004 coaches, and almost nothing in comparison for later years.

The NG forum just has not had many contributors for the latter year coaches. I can speculate, but until the forum gets hands on owners willing to post the problem, what they did, and where they found the part, then the NG forum will not be a valuable resource to the latter years.

That being said we have had more info in the last year relative to these year coaches than ever before thanks very much to owners like Jim and Steve. If the forum is going to serve future owners, we NEED more contributions like yours.

Lastly, as Michael has said, it is hard sometimes to make clear distinctions in time or serial number of when Newell effected a given change. So it’s hard to make clear cuts in subject categories for the admins.

That being said, there are two things that we all can do that will help us help ourselves. One, post new threads on a topic when appropriate, use terms in the title that will clearly identify the problem in a search, and stop dogpiling or diluting threads with somewhat related topics. The second thing is to conduct more refined searches. For example, a search on engine oil filter and a search on caterpillar AND engine AND oil AND filter give very very different results.

I don’t mean this to sound condescending in any way. Different individuals over the years have put tons of work into creating a space and content to help support the Newell owners. I personally would love to see that continue with the next generation of owners and later year coaches. I grasp the concept of aging out and the forum needs new blood to survive.

Please contribute. Tom and Scott provide the platform free of advertisements and clutter. The rest of us provide the content.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by hypoxia - 08-15-2022, 06:16 AM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by HoosierDaddy - 08-15-2022, 06:37 AM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by Richard - 08-15-2022, 07:44 AM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by encantotom - 08-15-2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by MrE - 08-15-2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by HoosierDaddy - 08-15-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: Facebook - Newell VIP Group - by hypoxia - 08-15-2022, 03:12 PM