You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell flies to Egypt

A historic aircraft, an Antonov an-124 picked up a Newell coach bound for Egypt. So amazing! The aircraft is the smaller one after Russia destroyed the worlds largest version the an-225 in the attacks earlier this year.

Morgan Parker with Newell takes the credit for the pics. He was first to upload them on FB. I am passing this info along for those of you without FaceBook.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

That's interesting!

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

as a guru once told me that a fellow was picking up a new newell said when asked about being concerned about depreciation and other costs on a new newell.........naw....compared to the depreciation on my jet its nothin....

that has to be pricey to fly a cargo jet across the world....

when we were at newell in june, they were building an executive coach going to an un named party overseas. i wonder if this was it....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I've read on other news feeds the Antonov was in Tulsa picking up cargo. Not sure if the Newell was the only cargo or part of. This coach looks more executive. Perhaps the buyer did not want the fancy-pants American RV paint job. From the pictures, I do see a slide out.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

i think the executive had one slide in the back if i remember right

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Curious if the onboard computer will capture top speed.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad