You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

NEWELL 2004 (LATE MODEL) REAR ACTIVE STEERING TAG AXLE OPTION.

2004 Newell Motorcoach (Late Model ) 45L Rear Active Steerable Tag Axle Option.
Previously owned by one of the most Famous Race Car Families! The "A" embroidered on the Carpet might give you a clue! This Coach has many upgrades including Rear Steering option, 20KW Generator, upgraded Chassis.
4 Separate Air conditioning Units, Triple Slides, Full Air Ride/Suspension,  Approximately 2 year Replacement Batteries and Tires. AGM House Batteries. New Drive Axle and Radiator ($40,000). Highly Maintained. Detroit 60 Diesel Engine (only 179k) Amazing Color combination. All records available, as seen in pictures. 
Model 45L
Rear Full Bathroom 
Mid-Ships 1/2 Bath
3 Slides, ( 2 Rear) (1 Front Drivers Side)
Upgraded Aqua Heat (2013)
Upgraded Option Detroit 60 Diesel Engine (14 liter).
$210,000 obo.
Thank you for looking and I look forward speaking with you.
Located in Minnesota.
Ask for Steve or Guri: (310)570-0011
Newell has quoted me (Parts & Labor) To replace/install front windshield ($750) & to replace/install new slide seal ($3,000)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve,
My husband had originally invested a fair amount of time to post this for you/your agent, then was requested to delete it.

For sake of consistency, it's best to post the coach number in the post title, in your case: "2004 Newell Coach# 702"

You may also want to clarify the "Rear Steerable Option" to be the "Active Steering Tag Axle" because they only just began to offer this shortly before your coach was built.

Best wishes.

I saw this coach advertised earlier this year by a guy in California by the name of Jamie. Was he a agent for you? I thought it was Purchased by a couple from N C.

Is it available?
Thank you.

I wouldn’t rely on the OP singing back on to see your comment/question. Call the phone number listed in his ad if you really want to pursue this coach.

It's now just popped-up on RVTrader:
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2004-Ne...5022854429

Message edited.

Thank you to @"Guy" and @"hexspeed" below.

The body of the advertisement says it is currently in Minnesota. ?

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Reverse phone lookup comes back to
Stephen Wooster
Founder/CEO
Globe Leisure Enterprises
La Quinta, CA

He has the coach listed on multiple sites all stating that it’s currently located in Minneapolis. Price on some sites is $188,500. All use same description, photos and contact info. Looks legit, just a little scattered in his sales approach.  Rolleyes  Dodgy

It was listed for 179,500.00 back in Feb. on RV Trader. Go figure.

Still on RVTrader for $210K

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

(10-06-2022, 07:18 PM)kaptain Wrote:  Still on RVTrader for $210K

Watching the ads, I often get the feeling that people who can afford Newells (new or fairly new), are often the same type of people that can't be bothered to sell them.

It seems that for these people, they would be far better-off either selling through a dealer-consignment or reducing the price to the point it "sells itself".

Joe, quick question -- did you ever replace the airbags and if so, did you get a more realistic estimate of shop-time?