You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hi, first post!!

Hi guys!

Just found out about this fantastic forum mentioned on a YouTube vid. I'm trying to learn about this brand/community and the luxury Class A lifestyle in general. We just stayed at Tiger Run in Breckenridge (with our 5th wheel) and I was in awe of the beautiful motorcoaches in residence there, including a couple Newells  Cool

We are a family of 4 with two young boys. We work from home and could possibly take some extended trips during the summer months when the boys won't be in school. I would also like to explore the prospect of using the coach as a business expense and tax right off as we could use it in our health coaching business. 

Are there any "first read" threads I should check out? Timeline to owning one of these is 1-2 years thereabouts. 

Thanks and excited to be here and learn!

Andy in Colorado

Hey Andy,

Take a look at the entire thread section “What to consider when buying a used Newell”.

That will give you a good start. Many noob questions have been answered there.

We are in CO for a bit. Look at this itinerary and see if you are close enough to visit one afternoon. http://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome, enjoy the search.

this is a friendly and smart bunch on newells and coaches in general. we are small in number, but large in friendlyness

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

new to the community! how do i post to the forum or start a new thread?

Go to the specific category that you think the post belongs in. Click on New Post.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome to the group. Tons of great info in all of the old threads along with some of the nicest and most helpful folks you’ll ever meet.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO