You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Ok, I'm jealous ( or.....jealous in Oklahoma)

Saw 2 beutiful Newells traveling south on I35 today, in Oklahoma, headed towards Texas. One was towing a silver pickup truck and one had a GMC suv. The latter coach passed us twice. I imagine they stopped for something and we were going on, then they got going again and passed us. We were in the red Volvo with a smart car on the truck bed and a 45 foot Teton Reliance in tow. I was driving so I couldn't get a picture.
We ended up parking in Waco. During this stay we are driving east to see two Newells. We might just have one by next week........
Y'know those two Newells were eye popping! So different from other coaches. You can see them as Newells from quite a distance.....

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

We had the pleasure of meeting Bob here in Amana Iowa last week They have a beautiful 45foot 5th wheel, a Teton  Reliance. It is considered by many to be the "Newell" of 5th wheels.
.Good luck on your Newell hunt. I hope one of the two on your list is a perfect fit for you two !

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Guy, thanks. We've been full timing in it since 2013. Love the space and storage. We are ready for a different way of RV'ing and more accessability. We are 72 feet long going down the road. Even though we are articulated, its tight for many places. 
We love your coach as well. A friend of mine had an '83 and we glamped with them a lot. We even took a 2 week trip to Disney world in it. Four adults and two children......Yee Haw!!
Driving the car over to Motorhomes of Texas today. We'll take a look around and then drive over  to Fairhope Alabama to look at another one.
Who knows....maybe I'll have one soon.

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

I too passed a beauty of a Newell on I-40 heading West just past McLean TX today. I was going East

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312