You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible?

Bill,
Thanks very much. You're absolutely right, that was clearly a momentary lapse of reason. I had overlooked galley-sinks as an analog.

We also gave thought to the idea of placing it under the galley-counter; however, that would result in being located under the sink /or/ cooktop. In either case, that would require raising the countertop, so that's out.

We also hoped we could place a smaller combo unit in the rear closet (being the only other static area of the coach); however that's not nearly deep enough.

I'm really curious how the plumbing mitigates the slide. I have a thought in my head where an arc'ed hose could be tensioned, similar to the manner a faucet-sink sprayer can be tensioned (to oversimplify). Essentially you have a weight or counter-inertia at the apex pulling it back to an arc when compressed.

Thanks again,
Tiffany

Messages In This Thread
Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by bikestuff - 09-22-2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by arcticdude - 09-22-2022, 02:25 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 09:25 PM