You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor after flush...air leak -low pitched sound

I have a conundrum.

My mid bath (the 1/2 bath one) is working fine. When flushed, it goes all the way through the cycle and when complete and bowl is refilled I get a low pitch "hum" which is definitely an air leak, but I cannot figure out where or how to fix it. I checked all the fittings internally and none are leaking. It may be from the spool? Maybe an o-ring when bad??

Any idea what would cause this AFTER a complete cycle. It drains my supply air system in minutes!

Of course we're on the road in Avon, NC. beautiful place albeit a bit on the small side. Pictures in the AM. If anyone is nearby, you are welcome to visit. We'll be here until Friday.

Thanks!!!!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Messages In This Thread
Microphor after flush...air leak -low pitched sound - by Wanderman - 11-23-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Microphor after flush...air leak -low pitched sound - by Richard - 11-24-2022, 06:10 AM
RE: Microphor after flush...air leak -low pitched sound - by Wanderman - 11-24-2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Microphor after flush...air leak -low pitched sound - by Richard - 11-24-2022, 03:58 PM