You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1989 Newell Forsale

Here is another one for sale it’s in Yuma, Az
Facebook 

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Hit the share button on the add, and post the link here please, my marketplace will only let me view in Texas, and I don't know how to change it. Thanks in advance.

It will work itself out
It always does
At the last drop of doubt
Just like it never was

How did it only have 24,000 miles on it? Was it rebuilt?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Based on the wording Clarke, I think the engine has 24,000 miles on it.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(12-01-2022, 06:07 PM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  Here is another one for sale it’s in Yuma, Az
Facebook 

I can't locate this one, need a link please.

It will work itself out
It always does
Just like it never was

1989 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite...15a00470f6

1992 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite...15a00470f6

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

Using DuckDuckGo for an Internet search engine - "newell site:craigslist.org/rvs/"

1992 - Newell Motorhome 45ft, coach #288. 8V92 diesel, 500hp beautiful rv - $56,000 (E Tucson)

1992 - 1992 Newell Motorhome - $18,000 (New Haven)

This search found the same Newell #288 on opposite coasts for substantially different prices. My guess would be scam...

The above search uses "newell" to search all Craigslist sites (site:craigslist.org) for RVs for sale by owner (/rvs/). To search RVs for sale by dealer, use rvd ("newell site:craigslist.org/rvd/").

For some reason, using google.com as an Internet search, it only returns the New Haven listing.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

(12-04-2022, 08:50 AM)MrE Wrote:  Using DuckDuckGo for an Internet search engine - "newell site:craigslist.org/rvs/"

1992 - Newell Motorhome 45ft, coach #288. 8V92 diesel, 500hp beautiful rv - $56,000 (E Tucson)

1992 - 1992 Newell Motorhome - $18,000 (New Haven)

This search found the same Newell #288 on opposite coasts for substantially different prices. My guess would be scam...

The above search uses "newell" to search all Craigslist sites (site:craigslist.org) for RVs for sale by owner (/rvs/). To search RVs for sale by dealer, use rvd ("newell site:craigslist.org/rvd/").

For some reason, using google.com as an Internet search, it only returns the New Haven listing.

This is what I got when I clicked the first link

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It will work itself out
It always does
Just like it never was

I have seen that same one (the dark blue and white 92) on another add, that had only one picture and some ridiculous price, I called them out, and reported it. Shame too, because the wife and I got together in 1992, would be cool to have a well maintained unit from that year, however, I like the looks of the mid to late 80s the best, especially the 89s, but then, I am more into buses, and have been looking at those as well, there are some very nice professional conversion out there, problem is, most were charter buses before they were converted, but usually gone through and repaired, although they will have had many miles on thier clocks, but they were built to last, unlike many things today.

It will work itself out
It always does
Just like it never was

just something to consider.....it is possible the original ad in tucson is real and that the others are scams based on that ad. that is how it usually happens. the scammers have to get the content somewhere.

i can still view the ad in tucson. it also gives an az phone number. i can look up users IP addresses and the IP address for that person is in arizona. plus the tucson ad says you must see it in person to appreciate. not sure a scammer would say that.

so it is possible that the original ad is real and the others a scam. not saying that is the case, but it is possible.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH