You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Service in Orlando area

Stuck in Orlando area and coach will not come into travel.  Rear raises but front will not.
Replaced all air bags at Newell in October 2022.  Norgen valves replace recently also.  Looking for someone in Orlando area that might could help

did you want to do some troubleshooting yourself? we can step you through some simple things to check.

i am guessing you have coach 1102? so a valid slide and air control suspension setup?

the first thing i would try is to make sure the travel solenoids are energized in the front when you are in travel. clearly the rears are if you say the rear goes to travel.

they should be behind the front drivers side headlights on the firewall of the bay in front of the drivers wheel.

when in travel, you can stick the end of screwdriver or anything magnetic on the end of the solenoids where the nut is. there should be two of them that are magnetized when you are in travel. those will be the travel valves that open up to put air or take it out of the front tires.

just be careful getting underneath there.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

We are coach 1210
The solenoids are energized
Will keep trying

Kris Jones @ https://www.facebook.com/PrecisionCoachWorksInc/ He is in Zephyrhills.

He knows Newells and Valid systems.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Kris Is good. If you see him tell him hi for me

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH