You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

looking for 80 / 90's coaches /pre or post 95

Howdy Gurus,
Looking to find a coach that I can have a good experience with. seems like timing  is good for quality and value. Maypearl, Texas based. Prefer purchasing from individual with good records willing to consider all coaches.
I would love to learn more if anyone closeby needs help or doesn't mind a tag along.

We are wintering in Lake Whitney Texas for the 3rd year. We have a 1984 coach, so I don't know if I could be of much value to you. We love our coach, and have been full time for over 5 years. I believe you are about 40 minutes north east of us? We were introduced to Newell coaches 6 years ago by Clarke and Elaine Hockwald, also members of this group
Guy and Sue Cobham
[email protected]

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I’ve got to go pick up a tractor in Hillsboro, so I’m just down the street and would love to come visit you sometime .

(01-18-2023, 10:49 AM)jetdrvr Wrote:  I’ve got to go pick up a tractor in Hillsboro, so I’m just down the street and would love to come visit you sometime .
We are currently in Solvang Ca until the 25th. We flew in to visit family and will be back in Whitney the 25th.  We have an appointment with the bus Grease Monkey in  Centerville Tennessee beginning the week of the 12th of February  Perhaps we could get together between Jan 26 - Feb 8th or so ? I not, I am sure we will return again in the fall of this year, as soon as it gets chilly in Amana Iowa.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59