You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Interior Updateing Cost

Would like to ask the Gurus about updating the interior soft goods.  Has anyone received an estimate or completed a soft goods interior updating at Newell or Motorhomes of Texas?  I know Simon has shared the cost of his beautiful updating so that gives me an idea of what's involved with an owner's participation.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

We contacted Newell and asked if they had any swap outs on interior furniture or even if we could order and they never answered my email. Our couch was not repairable in my opinion so we found a leather couch that fit like it was made for it. Shopping on line proved to be fruitless so we started hitting all the furniture stores in our area.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Don’t buy Rec-pro furniture. Their “leather” flakes off. I have seen coaches with that come to me for flooring

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

What items are you looking at changing? "soft goods" can be a lot of different things. Also the material you are going to put on those "soft goods" will make a big difference in pricing.

Since I have a detailed estimate from Newell, I may be able to help.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve
You're so right "soft goods" can run the gambit and would never end once you get started.  We are looking to freshen up the style and colors and still be a Newell.....fabrics are the main thing provided we can blend into the existing beige leather goods.  The sculpted carpet is gone with separate floor project.  Would love to see your detailed Newell estimate if you can share it.

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

I'll share whatever would pertain to what you want done. My project is probably much different than your project.

What are you looking at replacing & in what type covering?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We are still in the very early stages of planning and defining the work scope. I will let you know as we mature into the project.

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Sounds great. By then my project will be complete and I will have hard numbers.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531