You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

95 non slide 60 series for sale

95 non slide 60 series, new tires , batteries,inverter, transfer switch, hot water heater,aqua hot, 20 k generator,  completely serviced 
Paul Green 740-395-4935 $59K

I didn’t no that it had a rebuilt title when I bought it. Previous owner told me minimal damage to roof, but Progressive Ins wanted to total it.

For serious buyers, come stay a few days, stay in Coach ,drive it.
If you don’t buy it after that, I’ll pay your expenses that it cost you to come and see it.
I’m that confident that you will buy it.
You won’t find any 95 Detroit 60 Newell that has been checked out like this one.

Newell Coach # 382. Mileage 203,000. New engine at 87,000 miles

NEW 
: tires, brakes, batteries, 20 different leveling valves, inverter , transfer switch, breaker on generator, hot water heater 120v compressor, AC compressor, all new shocks to assist lifting bay doors, shut off solenoid generator, complete aqua hot service , floor panel slide pressure switch, $350., commode, kitchen faucets, vanity faucets, exhaust fan, ac controls, vinyl floors, day night window coverings, 1 new exterior mirror, multiple 12 volt switches, probably 15, complete service, engine, generator ,chassis, front end suspension. Muffler. I’m sure there is more.
Thanks
Paul Green
[email protected]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Paul   95 Newell

Is that #382?

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

How long is it? Miles?

How long is it? Miles?

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

45’ 203,000 miles

Paul   95 Newell

How long have you owned?
What does it need? Is this an all elec coach
4or 6 speed Allison?
Does this have hwh hyd levelers?
Any further info would also help-my bluebird mid door coach was hit by lightning and going to replace-want a mid door again so look I’m looking at Newell
Thank you

Do you have floor plan you can send? Wondering how the bath is separate in the plan
Thank you

Nice! That'll be sold in a week.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

I am with Simon. I don’t know anything about the coach other that what is in the pictures and my previous ownership of a 1995. The coach for sale has a massive bedroom suite, private potty room, and a stacked washer dryer. Looks like the carpet has been replaced with either hardwood or vinyl plank.

For the BB owner. It will not have hydraulic leveling jacks. All leveling is done with the air bags. It appears to be an all electric coach. It has the original Dometic mini split style AC units. I can testify they will freeze you out if working properly. An owner has modified the sewer dump fitting to take a standard adaptor. The storage in this coach is amazing. And the tempramental Microphor potty has been replaced.

More pics here. https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1995-Ne...5025348496

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(04-15-2023, 01:22 PM)Pvlmal Wrote:  How long have you owned?
What does it need? Is this an all elec coach
4or 6 speed Allison?
Does this have hwh hyd levelers?
Any further info would also help-my bluebird mid door coach was hit by lightning and going to replace-want a mid door again so look I’m looking at Newell
Thank you

Paul   95 Newell

Location?